Timmy is the main character in Fairly Odd Parents. He later becomes a fairy.
Background & History
Timmy is a 10 year old boy who lives with his parents. He has loyal friends and godparents. He isn't too popular or smart in school, but he's still a good guy. He became a fairy due to a wish he made when Vicky tormented him for the last time.
Personality & Appearance
He's a funny, cute guy. Timmy isn't too bright or hunky, or popular, or wise. Instead he is nice, funny, and slightly awkward. He is very naive at times, and looks at the world differently.
He's a small height guy with a pink T-shirt and pink hat. As a fairy, he'd have a crown and wings, with a wand to grant wishes. He has very big buck teeth, that he gets removed when he's an adult with braces and major dental work after getting made fun of by Anti Timmy and Lisa.
- He's 10 years old.
- He's a not so average kid who no one understands.
- He gets F's a lot in Mr. Crocker's class.
- He has a crush on popular girl Trixie Tang.
- He refuses to grow up because he wants to keep his fairies for a long time.
- He shared fairy godparents with relentless goody goody Chloe Carmichael.
- He's similar to Drake Parker in Drake & Josh, Rodrick in Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Kaz in Mighty Med, Lincoln & Clyde in the Loud House, and Anti Timmy's crush, Jon.