The Fairy is the dumber counterpart to the Anti Fairy.
Background & History
Fairies have been around for thousands of years. But the more notable fairies started coming around in the late 60's and early 70's. They are very much the dumber, and gullible species, almost ahead the Pixies. They are known for making others happy, even when some people don't want to be happy.
They are overly positive and rule-oriented. They never like to break "Da-Rules" as Jorgen, the leader of the fairies, always threatens them. Fairies reside in Fairy World.
- They don't know basic life skills and always rely on magic.
- They over-use their magic, and even encourages new fairies to do the same.
- They are the main magic species in Fairly Odd Parents.
- They are considered good to some people, but they really aren't.
- They are really stupid, gullible, and naive.