Da Rules is the super oppressive rule book to the fairies.
List of Rules:
- No wishing to win a competition
- No wishing for a Mr. Young reunion
- No wishing to kill, maim, or harm someone (even your evil enemy)
- No wishing for true love
- No wishing to become a fairy
- No wishing to rule the world
- No wishing to pop out of nowhere
- No wishing to be stronger than Jorgen Von Strangle
- No wishing to meet Tom Cruise
- No wishing for your fairy to have a baby
- No wishing for money
- No wishing to live forever
- No wishing for unlimited power
- No revealing the existence of your fairy godparents to anyone
- Fairies should only grant wishes to miserable children on Earth
- No breakfast wishes after 10:00 AM
- No one can wish away Da Rules or any rule
- No wishing away potentially harmful diseases
19. No one below Jorgen's power should write in Da Rules
There are more rules, yet Jorgen frequently enforces the ones above.
- Jorgen wrote Da Rules
- It has many bad and oppressive rules
- Once, fairies had a strike against Da Rules
- There is no Anti Da Rule book
- The fairy council thought of Da Rules before Jorgen.
- Jorgen, however, plagiarized their idea, and replaced their idea with good rules to make the book with horrible, oppressive rules.
- If a fairy tries granting a wish that breaks Da Rules, their wands get weak and make a farting noise.
- Levi & Anti Levi shredded Da Rules, but Jorgen always made sure it came back.