The Anti Fairy is the smartest magical species there is in Fairly Odd Parents.
Background & History
Anti Fairies have been around for millions of years, but the more notable ones came around in the late 60's and early 70's. They stand for all that was strong, selfless, and powerful. Their hallowed day is Friday the 13th, which happens to be their birthdays as well. They are smart, crafty, and cunning and would cause good luck to those who deserve it, as well as bad luck to also those who deserve that, on every Friday the 13th. They're ones to never back down without a fight and they're always the most confident and secure magical species, as they can live like plain folks and still be okay. Anti Fairies reside in Anti Fairy World.
- Anti Fairies can do many things; rule the world, go to regular schools, get married to anyone, and even become president of the United States!
- They never need to disguise themselves because everyone knows them already.
- There is no rule book for the anti fairies; instead they just live in a free democracy.
- They are considered evil to ignorant people, but most people know it isn't true.
- They are the most powerful magical species in Fairly Odd Parents.